The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies help you use our website effectively. They are necessary, and without them, the Site will not be able to work properly and provide certain functionalities and features. Disabling them manually may affect your experience.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies help display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. They help ad servers and advertisers track your visits to the Site and other websites and how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. This helps them alternate and customize the ads sent to a specific computer.
Note: These cookies do not collect any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help track how the users reached our Site and how they interact with and navigate on the Site. They help us know about our best features and factors to improve on.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies help us keep track of repeat visitors to the Site. They help us record the pages you have visited, your browsing history, and your settings and preferences when you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies: These cookies help us protect user data from unauthorized parties. They help in identifying and preventing security risks.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies allow third parties to collect and track certain information about you. They may be placed when you visit sites of companies that run certain services we offer. You can manually disable these cookies in your browser. You can opt out of some of these third-party cookies using this tool.
Note: Although most browser settings accept cookies by default, you can remove or reject them. However, this might affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Other Tracking Technologies
Health World may also use pixel tags, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to improve the user experience. They help us track the number of users visiting a particular page and only collect limited data like the cookie number, time and date of view, and a description of the page where they reside. Although these tags cannot be declined, you can control the cookies that interact with them and limit their use.